"Through the Year Banners" Self-Paced Workshop
Welcome to the "Through the Years" workshop! In this class, Designer Jen Gallacher walks you through the steps to creating a series of traditional paper crafting banners including one for fall/family, one for Christmas, and one for Winter. Each banner ranges in size. Pennants are approximately 2.5" T X 2" W and 3.75" T X 3" W.
- Workshop PDF in a zip file format to be printed out or viewed from your electronic device.
- Instructional Video (the password for the video is located in the workshop instruction sheet found in the downloadable file).
Remember these items are copyrighted and can ONLY be used for personal use. They are NOT for the use in teaching a class, sharing with others, or copying for any other use.
Add-On Product Option:
To create this project, you will may to purchase the following supplies. All physical items will be shipped directly to your home so that you can then watch the video, read the instructions, and recreate the projects. Or you can use your own supplies to create the projects within this workshop.
* I Love Family 6x6 Paper Pad
* I Love Family Frames & Tags Ephemera Pack
* I Love Family Chipboard Stickers
* Fall Is In the Air Enamel Dots
* Bunting Banner Die Set
* I Love Christmas 6x6 Paper Pad
* I Love Christmas Ephemera Pack
* I Love Christmas Candy Cane Tape
* I Love Winter 6x6 Paper Pad
* I Love Winter Ephemera Pack
* I Love Winter Snowflakes Tape
* I Love Winter Enamel Dots
* Christmas Delivery Enamel Dots
* Snowflake #1 Die
* Floral Holly Die Set
* Joyful Pine Die Set
Additional supplies such as ribbon and crochet twine and a variety of tools (including a manual die cut machine) will be required to complete the project. These items are not provided and will need to be supplied by you.