love the paper collection can't wait to do a mini album for my grandson. Always wanted to get this collection but was to late to get it... so happy you have this in digital!
Enter the halls of Chillingsworth Manor if you dare! Watch for creepy creatures lurking in the shadows. Peek through the frighteningly delightful wallpaper-like patterns of the paper. Spell out your favorite Halloween memories with the wickedly wonderful word art. Don't say we didn't warn you, but everything you do with this collection is sure to be magic.
This collection includes 27 - 12x12 patterned papers in JPEG format, 118 elements in PNG format, 63 word art elements in PNG format, & 2 alphas in PNG format.
How to use the alphabet in Photoshop
1. Open your alphabet.
2. Select your rectangular marquee tool.
3. Draw a selection around the letter you would like to use.
4. With the alphabet layer highlighted in the layers palette, type control c if you are on a PC or command c if you are on a Mac.
5. Switch over to your layout and type control v if you are on a PC or command v if you are on a Mac to paste your letter onto your layout.
6. Repeat steps for additional letters.
Please Note: This is a digital product available for purchase as a digital download. No physical product will be delivered to you.