I like this collection. It´s very colorfuly and amazing!
For the Record is back for a second go-around. With fresh shades of greens, bright yellows, and beautiful blues, it is a perfect way to document your special memories.
This collection includes 28- 12x12 papers in JPEG format, 115 element,s and 3 alphas in PNG format.
How to use the alphabet in Photoshop
1. Open your alphabet.
2. Select your rectangular marquee tool.
3. Draw a selection around the letter you would like to use.
4. With the alphabet layer highlighted in the layers palette, type control c if you are on a PC or command c if you are on a Mac.
5. Switch over to your layout and type control v if you are on a PC or command v if you are on a Mac to paste your letter onto your layout.
6. Repeat steps for additional letters.