I am working on a series of themed pages and utilizing a template for speed. It's a simple process for me to replace the photo mask in the template with one of these for a new look to each page without changing my page theme. Love!
With my Roundabout Photo Masks and Labels, you can now blend your photos and even your paper accents beautifully and naturally with just one click (an alt-click on your clipping mask ;)).
There are 12 unique and individual circular masks with some yummy grunge. Each one has been hand-created and scanned, then lovingly extracted so that you get absolutely REAL grunge! The masks measure between 3-5 inches (though as always, these are incredibly easy to resize to fit your specific needs) and come in black (transparent-background) .png files.
And because versatility and having options is a great thing, I've also included 12 pre-measured circular labels to go with your photo masks if you wish!
I hope you have a super time playing with these masks on your creations!
TIPS FOR USE:
- If you want your masks to blend naturally on your page, resist the urge to apply any drop shadows to them.
- Experiment with different blending modes. Layer masks to get a different look too!
- Use the masks for your photos or for your accents.
- ALT-click in between your photo or accent layer and the mask layer to clip your item to the mask perfectly.
* all items saved at 300ppi for maximum print resolution
* all photo masks and circular labels are in black .png format (with transparent background)