Great things come in Two's Plus More with my T+Mini Collection!
In T+Mini Vol.2 - Adoration, you'll get a fully-layered 12x12 template where everything has been set up for you to use right off the bat: blending modes, opacities, drop shadows have all been applied so that all you need to do is clip your photo to the photo mask, add your journaling, and you're done!
But wait, there's more! Designed for maximum versatility, you can definitely change and adjust all the settings (blending modes, opacities, drop shadows, etc.) according to your own preferences. And because the template is fully-layered, you can add or take away, rotate, flip, and do so many different things and use the template in so many different ways!
To add to the deliciousness of this collection, you also get a mini-kit with papers and embellishments that you can use for so many different layouts and projects, over and over again. A definite must for your digi-stash, don't you agree? :)
Included in T+Mini Vol. 2 - Adoration are:
- a fully-layered 12x12 template in .psd format
- 3 textured, slightly shabby papers
- 2 hand-doodled heart scribbles
- a sprayed-heart rub-on
- 4 stitched-button trios (pastel and bright, and in simple and pre-shadowed versions)
- a blended photo mask (just drag your photo to the layer above it and clip!)
- a 12x12 distressed and scratched overlay
- a super-large texturizer overlay
- a vignette overlay to focus attention on the center of your layout
- a brightening overlay to add subtle light to the center of your layout
- wordart that does a great job as a title too
- a built-in text path for your journaling
* This is a digital download product. No actual physical product will be shipped to you, so you get your new goodies immediately with just a click! :)
* all items are delivered to you at a maximum resolution of 300ppi for the best print quality
* papers come in .jpeg format
* embellishments come in .png format
* template comes in .psd format
PLEASE NOTE: This is a significantly large pack of files. Download times vary according to individual internet connections.