Once again we are giving you a little bit of this and that with the holiday version of our popular "This & That" kits. The "This & That Christmas" collection's warm wood tones, traditional colors, and vintage elements offer the same beautiful styling as previous lines, but with a holiday twist. Countdown to Christmas with the sophisticated styling of this amazing collection.
This kit includes 34 elements and 3 alphas in PNG format.
How to use the alphabet in Photoshop
1. Open your alphabet.
2. Select your rectangular marquee tool.
3. Draw a selection around the letter you would like to use.
4. With the alphabet layer highlighted in the layers palette, type control c if you are on a PC or command c if you are on a Mac.
5. Switch over to your layout and type control v if you are on a PC or command v if you are on a Mac to paste your letter onto your layout.
6. Repeat steps for additional letters.