I love the color scheme with the blues for a winter/christmas page. Most everything is in red/green. The light strand with the blue background is perfect!
We've made all your wishes come true in this whimsical collection of winter imagery. Cool colors, winter-filled line drawings, and sophisticated elements fill this cool collection. "Winter Wishes" is a magical compilation of cherished winter activities and cold weather memories. Sprinkle a little magic on your next project with a snowflake or two from this delightful collection.
This collection includes 41 elements, 3 alphas, and 2 number sets.
How to use the alphabet in Photoshop
1. Open your alphabet.
2. Select your rectangular marquee tool.
3. Draw a selection around the letter you would like to use.
4. With the alphabet layer highlighted in the layers palette, type control c if you are on a PC or command c if you are on a Mac.
5. Switch over to your layout and type control v if you are on a PC or command v if you are on a Mac to paste your letter onto your layout.
6. Repeat steps for additional letters.