We've got some amazing talent on our design team, and we wanted you to have the chance to get to know them better. Enjoy learning a little more about each team member below, and be sure to visit their blogs and social media accounts and give them a follow for some awesome inspiration!
Say hi to Betsy Sammarco from Connecticut! Here's the 411 on what Betsy's up to these days.
- Eating: my mother-in-law’s best pasta ever
- Listening to: lots of podcasts
- Reading: technical pharmacy stuff
- Watching: Flea Market Flip on Netflix
- Loving: my perennial garden this spring
- Creating: with a local group for charity
- Looking forward to: discovering new ways to create with my computer
I loved my Memories in a Bottle project created for SCSC with the Jenni Bowlin Studio General Store Postage Kit. It encompasses my love for crafting, nature, science, and collecting. Also, learning that milk can be used to adhere labels to glass was quite cool!
Introducing Candice Meyer from Missouri! Learn a little more about Candice below.
- Eating: Nutella ….Yum!
- Listening to: My daughter singing to her baby dolls.
- Reading: Elizabeth Gilbert’s The Signature of All Things and Danielle Walker’s Against All Grain Cookbook
- Watching: Catching up on Grey’s Anatomy
- Loving: Beautiful sunsets on our patio!
- Creating: A “Congrats!” card and a travel journal
- Looking forward to: An upcoming trip to Canada!
These festive cupcake toppers combine my favorite design elements: gorgeous digital graphics, fun paper embellishments, and glitter (for a touch of sparkle)!
Introducing design team member Julie Walker from Texas! Here's a bit more about what she's up to.
- Eating: Chips and Guacamole
- Listening to: Pandora “Arms Radio”
- Reading: How to Win Friends and Influence People by Dale Carnegie
- Watching: Bloodline on Netflix
- Loving: Iced Coffee
- Creating: Mini-digi album of my vacation to Mexico
- Looking forward to: The return of Blue Bell Ice Cream
I really enjoyed creating this Valentine's Day treat. I saw something similar on Pinterest and then created my own using products from Snap Click Supply Company.
And last but not least, please welcome design team member Tammy Circeo from Washington! Here's what Tammy's up to lately.
- Eating: lots of fresh, organic strawberries
- Listening to: James Taylor
- Reading: French Women Don't Get Facelifts by Mireille Guiliano, Home Cooking: A Writer in the Kitchen by Laurie Colewin, and The Fringe Hours: Making Time for You by Jessica Turner
- Watching: MasterChef
- Loving: grandbaby snuggles!
- Creating: a cozy summer garden
- Looking forward to: summer picnics on the patio
One of my favorite projects was a banner of sorts. I love thrifting and found some old cookie cutters that I painted and added papers to the backs of them, then put other objects on the papers. It still hangs in my kitchen window.
Thanks for letting us share a bit about our wonderful design team. Be sure to catch their project posts here on our blog every Monday starting next week. You're going to love what they have in store for you!